1.0

Worst Experience show details Worst Experience
Sep 11th, 2013

If I could give this Dr. Zero stars, I would do it. I went to her for an FAA medical necessary to keep on flying. She doesn't know how to read the official FAA form and was telling me that I had answered positive to drug use and DUI! NO! She is very inept at English and should have retired years ago. Among other things, her assistant tested my vision in a poorly lit hallway and when I complained she opened up blinds at the far end which was of no help. Then she said my vision was 50/50! (should have said 20/50) and wouldn't sign off on the medical . Total incompetence! My eye doc said I had 20/30 at worst. FAA concurred.

horrible show details horrible
Nov 9th, 2012

This lady is so incompetent. I went in for an FAA medical exam and i'm not sure how this lady was able to get this position. She is not capable. I would ask questions and she would respond with something totally off topic. Talk about a language barrier. She has a very thick accent. I had to speak with her a few times after my appt and each time I asked something, she would respond off topic. This lady is a total dud, the FAA should fire her.