Pediatrician

1541 Route 88
Ste B
Brick, NJ 08724
(732) 458-5000
Locations and availability (1)

|  made my child suffer needlessly  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Dr is concerned with multiple visit even several per week. My daughter's ent was amazed she was not referred 2 him sooner 4 tonsils and adenoids. For years Dr Uma told us it a nasal drip. She suffered horrifically with strep throats 4 years. I Do not drive and my child was justat a dermatologist and she refused us a referral which cost me 4 transportation. My child was talking 2 the derma tologist waiting 4 a referral that never came. My child had just had a visit with Dr Uma the beginning of June and was operated on By the ent on June 13th. So she has poor regard 4 her patients suffering and the dermatologist's time while he was chatting with her waiting 4 Dr Uma's referral unpaid which she refused to grant. ugh poppycock this money hungry excuse 4 a pediatrician!

|  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Uma is a truly amazing pediatrician. She is so kind and caring, and my daughter loves her.

|  Lucky to have found her!!!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2008

Dr. Uma is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever met. She really cares and gives her best to me and my child. I can't express how terrific, dedicated and passionate about her work she is. I truly feel like I hit the jackpot by having her as my pediatrician.