made my child suffer needlessly show details made my child suffer needlessly
Jul 9th, 2013

Dr is concerned with multiple visit even several per week. My daughter's ent was amazed she was not referred 2 him sooner 4 tonsils and adenoids. For years Dr Uma told us it a nasal drip. She suffered horrifically with strep throats 4 years. I Do not drive and my child was justat a dermatologist and she refused us a referral which cost me 4 transportation. My child was talking 2 the derma tologist waiting 4 a referral that never came. My child had just had a visit with Dr Uma the beginning of June and was operated on By the ent on June 13th. So she has poor regard 4 her patients suffering and the dermatologist's time while he was chatting with her waiting 4 Dr Uma's referral unpaid which she refused to grant. ugh poppycock this money hungry excuse 4 a pediatrician!

Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Uma is a truly amazing pediatrician. She is so kind and caring, and my daughter loves her.

Lucky to have found her!!! show details Lucky to have found her!!!
Jan 28th, 2008

Dr. Uma is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever met. She really cares and gives her best to me and my child. I can't express how terrific, dedicated and passionate about her work she is. I truly feel like I hit the jackpot by having her as my pediatrician.