A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Yadagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Yadagiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadagiri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yadagiri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadagiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uma Yadagiri practice?
Dr. Uma Yadagiri practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.