A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Yadagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Yadagiri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadagiri
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadagiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Yadagiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadagiri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yadagiri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Yadagiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma Yadagiri practice?
- Dr. Uma Yadagiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Uma Yadagiri practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.