A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uma Yadagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uma Yadagiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uma Yadagiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadagiri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yadagiri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uma Yadagiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uma Yadagiri practice?
- Dr. Uma Yadagiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uma Yadagiri practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors.