A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umadevi Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chalasani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalasani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Umadevi U. Chalasani practice?
Dr. Umadevi Chalasani practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Hematology, Hematology, and Nuclear Radiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Richmond Hill Family Physicians, Richmond Hill Pediatricians, Richmond Hill Hematologists, Richmond Hill Pathologists, and Richmond Hill Radiologists.