A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umadevi Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chalasani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umadevi U Chalasani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Umadevi U. Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Umadevi Chalasani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Umadevi Chalasani practices Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians.