A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umadevi Muthyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umadevi Muthyala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthyala
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Muthyala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthyala graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Muthyala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umadevi Muthyala MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Umadevi Muthyala practice?
- Dr. Umadevi Muthyala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umadevi Muthyala practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackstone, VA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Endocrinologists.