A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umaima Fatima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umaima Fatima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umaima Fatima, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatima graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fatima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Cooper Hosp, Camden, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umaima Fatima MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Umaima Fatima practice?
- Dr. Umaima Fatima has 1 office location.
Dr. Umaima Fatima practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.