Learn more about Dr. Umaima Fatima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umaima Fatima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fatima
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fatima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umaima Fatima, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatima graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fatima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Cooper Hosp, Camden, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umaima Fatima MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Umaima Fatima practice?
- Dr. Umaima Fatima has 1 office location.
Dr. Umaima Fatima practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.