Dr. Umaima Jamaluddin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 31st, 2015
Terrible
WORST DR EVER! Unless you're pro life!

June 1st, 2015
hot flashes
I started seeing Dr. Jamaluddin about 20 years ago when I was having hot flashes that lasted 7 min. and came every two hours and was told by another Dr. I was just going to have to learn to live with it. I have not had a hot flash since 24 hours after my first visit with her. I love her and would never go to another Dr. You do have to wait to long in her office but she is worth the wait.

April 16th, 2015
I went in for the first time and WALKED out
At 5 months pregnant, I went in with my husband, we clearly told them we don't want to know the sex of our baby. Even though I had mentioned it to the lady doing my ultrasound she tells me it's a girl. Then When I'm seen by the Dr she asked me why I waited until I was 5 months pregnant to go see her, why i didn't go to my previous Dr, asks me how I even got into her office, and storms out of the room. It was the worst experience I've ever had. I don't need you to be caring and loving but at least be respectful. I would never recommend anyone to her. I've never written a review before until now. I don't mind blunt and to the point just have some respect.

February 28th, 2013
Rough doctor
I went to see this doctor. I had a vaginal prolaspe and thought she could help me. I waited forever. She flew into the room looking for something and out again, never acknowledged me there. When she finally did come in, she put thw palm of her hand at the back of the instrument doctors use to see inside and just shoved it in. When it was over I was bleeding, just a bit but sure wasn't bleeding when I came in there. She is uncaring, cold and not a doctor you would want to go to.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Jamaluddin is cut and dry, to the point, so if you're looking for warm and fuzzy, that's not what you'll find. BUT, she is extremely knowledgeable, and when I have had health problems arise, a compassionate side to her has come out that I wasn't aware that she had. She doesn't fool around when dealing with serious matters, and knows when it's time for business and when it's not. I have been very pleased with my care, especially with the health issues that I have had recently.

March 17th, 2011
Accuracy is what matters to me!
The first time I saw Dr. Jamaluddin, I was taken a back by her seemingly cold reception. also the waiting time to see her sometimes exceded 2hrs.(one time I had to wait 2 and a half hrs. and the staff didn't bother to let me know why). I have never had to wait that long to see a Dr. but I was told how good she was as a physician so I waited patiently to see her and I am glad. She is in my opinion an excelent physician, she gave me options about my care, she listens to my concerns and explains to me why she prescribes the interventions or meds. and she always share with me the side effects of what she prescribes for me. she also has a great nurse who makes me feel very comfortable. the waiting time have improved, now I only wait the max of 1 hr. (plus the time I have to wait inside the room).I still have a dificult time making an appoitment. the clerk at the front could use some people skills training. But overall I will put up with some of the deficiencies of her staff as long I have an excelent physician like Dr. Jamaludding taking care of my health.