A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umaima Marvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umaima Marvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umaima Marvi, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umaima Marvi BS and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Umaima Marvi practice?
- Dr. Umaima Marvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Umaima Marvi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.