Dr. Umang Khetarpal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umang Khetarpal?

May 13th, 2015

Dr Umand doesn't have patience with children. The experience was traumatic for my child. We are never coming back.

December 30th, 2014

Tremendous Results!!!

As a firefighter, sinus infections, sinus headaches, and terrible allergies are a daily fight for me! I saw the commercial on tv and decided to call. After a few visits with dr. Keterpal, he recommended septoplasty, for my deviated septum, and balloon sinuplasty for my chronic sinus infections. I was hesitant and a bit nervous, but dr. Keterpal made me feel comfortable and at ease. After the operation, Dr. Keterpal was VERY accessible for questions and concerns I had. He would even call me on Friday, before the weekend, to make sure I was ok for the weekend. After a day or two, I was up and walking around with minor pain. And after a week or so, I was back to work. It's been less than a month and I am already starting to feel so much better! I can breathe with ease more and more as the days go by. And my sinus infections and headaches have completely gone away! Dr. Keterpal is extremely professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! I will recommend Dr. Keterpal to all my family and friends.....and to anyone reading this review. I myself rely on reviews, so I hope this helps with any decisions or doubts. I am so excited with my tremendous Results!!!!

August 20th, 2014

Highly recommend!!

After more than a decade of sinus infections and headaches, I had the old "scraping" version of sinus surgery about 7 years ago with a different doctor and spent three weeks recovering. Even after that surgery, I continued having chronic sinus problems. Recently, I went to Dr. Khetarpal for the first time based on a recommendation from a co-worker. He listened to me, which was a significant improvement over my previous sinus doctor. He found that some scar tissue from the previous surgery was causing a blockage. Last month, I had the Balloon Sinuplasty hybrid procedure. The scar tissue and some polyps were removed. I can breath much easier now. The headaches are greatly reduced in frequency and intensity. I highly recommend Dr. Khetarpal to anyone with chronic sinus issues.

November 18th, 2013

Sinus problems

For years I had suffered with sinus problems. I would constantly call in sick trying to deal with sinus infections year round. After my son had his surgery with Dr. Khetarpal, I began to think that maybe it was time for me to consider surgery. Well, after a long wait and constantly trying to put it off time after time, I scheduled an appointment and had the surgery done. This has been the best decision I have made concerning my health. Since my surgery, I haven't gotten sick and I wake up a whole lot better in the mornings. No more nasal sprays!!!

March 21st, 2013

The end of a chronic sinus problem.

I had the rhinoplasty procedure about a month ago with Dr. Khetarpal and I am very pleased with the results. I can breathe with ease now and I was also experiencing frequent sinus headaches prior to the procedure which have now significantly lessened. To my surprise the procedure was pretty painless and right after the procedure I noticed the difference and was able to breathe deeply - which I couldn't do before. I would highly recommend. Dr. Khetarpal to anyone seeking medical attention for a chronic sinus problem and you will like the results.

November 30th, 2012

The best ENT Iseen in a long time.

July 27th, 2017