A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Channamalappa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Channamalappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Channamalappa graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Channamalappa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa practice?
- Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Umapathy Channamalappa practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Turtle Creek, PA.
See Homestead Psychiatrists and Homestead Geriatric Doctors.