A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umar Khan, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umar Hassan Khan DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Umar H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Umar Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umar Khan practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.