A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umar Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umar Latif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latif
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Latif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umar Latif, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Latif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umar Latif MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Umar Latif practice?
- Dr. Umar Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Umar Latif practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.