A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umar Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umar Latif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umar Latif, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Latif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umar Latif MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Umar Latif practice?
- Dr. Umar Latif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umar Latif practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.