A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umar Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umar Mahmood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umar Mahmood, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Brain Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umar Mahmood MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Umar Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Umar Mahmood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Umar Mahmood practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.