A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umar Waheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umar Waheed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umar Waheed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waheed graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Waheed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waheed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Umar Waheed practice?
Dr. Umar Waheed practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Glendale General Practitioners, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Nephrologists.