Dr. Uma Paty Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Uma Paty?

Was my last option......

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I don't have a regular urologist so when I had an issue, the only doctor that was available for an appointment was Dr. Paty. After this experience I can see why he lacks patients. Upon arriving you have to deal with the smug attitude of the receptionist who throughout my wait could hear saying "UGH! LEAVE ME ALONE!" every time the phone rang. Then she proceed to make phone calls trying to organize some time of party and how it's expensive and she wants Free Soda. By the way this is not me being nosy, this is how loud she is on the phone. Finally I get to see Dr. Paty, and he examined me told me everything was fine that's all. I needed a note for work, but he couldn't write it right away, I had to wait 10 minutes for him to see his other patient then write me my note. The note only said "____ was here on so and so date" that's all, nothing extravagant. After my appointment I had to call the following week to get my urinalysis results. I assumed I would get this from the doctor but nope, the receptionist on the phone by my full name goes "NO EVERYTHING's FINE NO INFECTION, NOTHING" now knowing how the layout of this office is, I'm sure patients were hearing this. Real professional, and real confidential. Dr. Paty also refuses to work with other doctors in writing letters. This guy should just retire. Don't see this doctor, trust me.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Doctor Paty shouldn't be used for any kind of surgical procedure because when recommending a surgical procedure such a bladder stone removal, Doctor Paty does not offer the patient the risks involved in such procedures. In addition to that I don't think he sees well. During a routine systoscope procedure to determine the size of a bladder stone, he failed to detect a small hole in the bladder. This resulted in a seven day hospital visit rather than the few hours that was promised including the usual hospital torture and medical complications that followed. My advice is choose another urologist. This guy should not still be practicing.

Posted on December 8th, 2015