Dr. Umasuthan Srikumaran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umasuthan Srikumaran?

August 7th, 2017

Very kind and patient physician

I got stuck bringing my young children with me to my appointment with Dr. Srikumaran. One of them has special needs, and had a meltdown during his time with me. Dr. Srikumaran was understanding, and didn't berate me for bringing my kids. Instead, he and his P.A. tried to distract my child and were able to answer my questions about surgery. He knew things were hectic just then, so he gave me his email and phone number to connect with him with follow-up questions that I might have. He and P.A. Matt Albrecht were both kind and ready to address all of my concerns.

June 12th, 2016

Dr. Srikumaran and his surgical team were exceptional. They answered all my questions before surgery and were all quite pleasant. Also, he and his team accurately prepared me for what to do and what to expect when I got home. It would be difficult to find a better group for a shoulder procedure.

September 24th, 2015

Great Doctor and service.

January 8th, 2015

Retired

Dr. Uma as I call him is the best that Doctor that has ever worked on me. My rotator cuff surgery was the most painless I've ever had. You will have some pain but due to his super expert surgery, my recovery time was short. I am 67 years old that says a lot about his skills. Follow the physical treatment that you will be given and things will be fine. I give 5 stars in all fields of his great work. He is totally the best in his field of shoulder surgery.

August 9th, 2016