Pediatricians

632 Morrison Springs Rd
Ste 300
Chattanooga, TN 37415
423-877-4524
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mom of 3  |  show details
by Mom on Mar 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Shah for a year now. I think she is a wonderful Dr but the staff there at the Erlanger North location is horrible. My kids just went today for a sick visit and this is the first time I ever got a nice and friendly nurse. She actually made me laugh the whole time she was in the room. I wish I could remember her name so I could praise her. Anyways..... I think the problem there at the office is they over book everyone. This causes stress on the Dr's! But out of all the Dr's there I would only want to see Dr Shah because the only time I saw the older white male Dr there I swore I was changing Dr's. He was aweful. Dr Shah will be opening her own practice in July 2013 and I cant wait because we are going to move with her. I hope she does in deed get a better staff and leaves all those rude hateful women at Erlanger North.

|  Worst Office Staff Money Can Buy  |  show details
by Allen Simmons on Jan 24th, 2013

The sad part is Dr. Shah herself is good doctor. Her office staff make the experience terrible. Some notable failures of theirs is scheduling my wife for a morning appointment with our sick child on a morning that Dr. Shah spent doing rounds at the hospital. My wife got to spend an hour and a half in the examination room with a screaming baby before she walked out. To this day, they have never called to follow up with us on any issues with our children, even when they promised to. My son got an x-ray do us believing he may have injured his shoulder. It took three days and me literally calling them every hour on the hour for about 10 hours straight to finally be advised if his shoulder was broken or not. Just today my wife went in for a physical she scheduled for our children, and a check up on our daughter who was coughing a lot. First they are confused because they had switched our two kids' medical files. Then they told my wife she was not scheduled for physicals but that both of our kids were sick. I personally listened to her make the phone call, they were lying. When my wife told them they were mistaken and that it made no sense for her to schedule both kids if my son wasn't sick, the worker who took the call came into the room to give my wife attitude and tell her off. This will be the last appointment we make with Dr. Shah. Hopefully one day she realizes how terrible her staff is and starts looking for new employees.

|  Dr Umbar Shah  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2008

I donot recommend this doctor!. Highly unprofessional