A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umberto Fontana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umberto Fontana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umberto Fontana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontana graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fontana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Beaufort County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umberto Gaetano Fontana MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Umberto G. Fontana practice?
- Dr. Umberto Fontana has 1 office location.
Dr. Umberto Fontana practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.