A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umberto Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umberto Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umberto I Garcia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Umberto I. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Umberto Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Umberto Garcia practices General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.