A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umberto Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umberto Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umberto I Garcia MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Umberto I. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Umberto Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Umberto Garcia practices General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.