A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umberto Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umberto Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Umberto I. Garcia practice?
Dr. Umberto Garcia practices General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces General Practitioners.