A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakwan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Kakwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Hlth Ctr Family Practice 1203-Present
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ume-Haney Y Kakwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ume-Haney Y. Kakwan practice?
- Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians.