A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakwan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kakwan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakwan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Hlth Ctr Family Practice 1203-Present
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ume-Haney Y Kakwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ume-Haney Y. Kakwan practice?
- Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Primary Care Doctors.