Learn more about Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakwan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kakwan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakwan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Kakwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Hlth Ctr Family Practice 1203-Present
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ume-Haney Y Kakwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ume-Haney Y. Kakwan practice?
- Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ume-Haney Kakwan practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Bryan Primary Care Doctors.