Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umeschandra Patil
Dr. Umeschandra Patil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Urology. Dr. Patil is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Crouse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Umeschandra Patil has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Umeschandra Patil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Mackey
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Joe Hoo
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Irene Sills
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi37