A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Arora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Arora, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh K Arora MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh K. Arora practice?
- Dr. Umesh Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Umesh Arora practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.