Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umesh Arora
Dr. Umesh Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Arora is affiliated with University Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Arora has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Umesh Arora has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Umesh Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Meeney Dhir
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Ahmad Elbash
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Antonio, TX 0.09 mi11
Dr. Charles Bailey
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0.09 mi20