Learn more about Dr. Umesh Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Arora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Arora, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh K Arora MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh K. Arora practice?
- Dr. Umesh Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Umesh Arora practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.