A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Bhagia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Bhagia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhagia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh T Bhagia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Umesh T. Bhagia practice?
- Dr. Umesh Bhagia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Umesh Bhagia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Visalia, CA.
See Westlake Village Surgeons.