Learn more about Dr. Umesh Bhagia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Bhagia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhagia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh T Bhagia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Umesh T. Bhagia practice?
- Dr. Umesh Bhagia has 1 office location.
Dr. Umesh Bhagia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Surgeons.