A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Bhagia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Bhagia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhagia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhagia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Umesh T. Bhagia practice?
Dr. Umesh Bhagia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Westlake Village Orthopedic Surgeons.