Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umesh Bhagia
Dr. Umesh Bhagia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA, with another office in West Hills, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bhagia is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus. Dr. Bhagia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Umesh Bhagia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Umesh Bhagia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.
Dr. Bernard Diamond
West Hills, CA 0.06 mi49
Dr. Nirav Shah
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Anesthesiology
West Hills, CA 0.10 mi6
Dr. Purab Viswanath
West Hills, CA 0.10 mi8