A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Choudhry, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laser Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choudhry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Umesh Choudhry practice?
Dr. Umesh Choudhry practices Gastroenterology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Gastroenterologists.