A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Choudhry, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh Choudhry MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Umesh Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Umesh Choudhry practices Gastroenterology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Gastroenterologists.