A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Oza, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Oza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh Dhruv Oza MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh D. Oza practice?
- Dr. Umesh Oza has 1 office location.
Dr. Umesh Oza practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.