A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Oza, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Oza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh Dhruv Oza MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh D. Oza practice?
- Dr. Umesh Oza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umesh Oza practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.