Learn more about Dr. Umesh Sab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Sab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sab
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Sab, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sab graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh K Sab MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh K. Sab practice?
- Dr. Umesh Sab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umesh Sab practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bruno, CA.
See Redwood City Allergists, Redwood City Internists, and Redwood City Rheumatologists.