A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Umesh Sab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Umesh Sab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Umesh Sab, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sab graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Umesh Kumar Sab MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Umesh K. Sab practice?
- Dr. Umesh Sab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Umesh Sab practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bruno, CA.
See Redwood City Allergists, Redwood City Internists, and Redwood City Rheumatologists.