Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Rheumatologist

80 Arch St
Ste A
Redwood City, CA 94062
650-368-2371
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Lori S on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr Sab is wonderful man. Caring ,knowledgable,thorough... he gives his patients the time they need and he does not rush.Always happy and smiling.. he just makes you feel good and you know you are in good hands. Patty is fabulous. Really . She is so helpful and so fun to talk to....she never rushes you either... and Donna.. love her too. so go see Dr Sab now.. you will be so happy you did.

|  allergy attackt  |  show details
by sara on Feb 23rd, 2010

I went for allergy test. I told the Dr. my Allergy is very bad. He send the girl in and she started with one arm and it was right away all red and itchy on the arm and she did the other arm and it was so uncomfortable I told her maybe we shouldnt finish and she said no we should. she did my back and I start having problem breathing and she got the Dr. he said why you didnt stop and I could hear him yellaing at her outside but I went to allergy shock and he had to come in and gave me some injection right away and I was on the floor and shaking and I didnt know what is going on.I was pretty scared and cold and ...He was keep blaming it on me why you let her to do all the test...so he was totally blaming on me.

|  show details
by find another doctor on Feb 10th, 2010

misdiagnosed resulting in a horrible infection which has resulted in a severe disability

|  U K Sab Inc is allergy no more!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

If you are allergic to something and don`t know what, this is Dr. Sab is definitely the Dr. to see. I was in the hospital when the physician...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com