Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
RN
Dr. Gadaria is excellent. As a nurse I have worked around many doctors and Dr. Gadaria is among the best. He's easy to talk to, explains things well, gives you the facts you need to know. My entire pre op, operative, and post op experience was great. He is also open to suggestions on how to improve himself as a doctor, which I think is very important and is something you don't often see. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him to friends/family.

March 29th, 2015
Dr. Gadaria was genuinely interested in my well-being and always made me feel at ease. He is very trustworthy and a skilled surgeon. Never did I doubt him leading up to my procedure. I trust him with any medical concerns in his field and recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

January 21st, 2015
Excellent staff and really cares about his patients. would send everyone to him that needs his service

June 17th, 2013
Truck Driver
I was referred to to Dr G, from the time i walked in i was greeted very nice, Dr G, was honest an forward at the time of my appointment, He explained the procedure for the day surgery, i would recommend Dr G, to any one out there, Keep up the good work Doc May God Bless you

March 26th, 2013
Awesome
Never have I been so amazed and awestruck when I entered his office for my first appointment...greeted by the doctor! In my opinion that has rarely happened during my other numerous surgeries. And upon receiving fantastic care from his wonderful staff at the hospital made me feel real at ease. First impressions are long lasting! I would seriously recommend this surgeon and amiable person to any one out there that needs thorough care when it comes to your hands. He is one in a million!!!! Keep up the good work and your great care for your patients Dr. G. God bless you and your amazing staff!!!!

August 4th, 2011
My daughter developed an aggressive strep A infection in her dominant hand that required surgery to stop the infection and remove necrotic tissue. Dr. G was wonderful to us in this very stressful time, did a great job surgically, was very aggressive in her post-op treatment to eradicate the infection, and kept us informed every step of the way. He told he would treat us as if we were his family and he did just that. Most importantly, he saved her hand when it could easily been very damaged from the infection. Wonderful care from a great surgeon/person as well as his wife, who runs the office practice.

September 29th, 2010
Overall Good Experience
I was treated by Dr. Gadaria for an amputated finger and he was always very courteous and professional. Given that mine was an painful and difficult case to begin with, he and his wonderful staff helped make the treatment of my injury as pleasant as possible under the circumstances. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

August 5th, 2010
Regret ever walking into this doctor's office. I have had the worst experience of my life during the last three months of having multiple, unnecessary hand surgeries from this doctor. Beware! He never wears gloves when treating open wounds and I gave only seen him wash his hands once during dozens of office visits. You will most likely get an infection as a result of this doctor's sloppy and careless medical practices. Also, he will treat you like a junkie if you dare to ask him for a refill on pain meds less than a week after surgery. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly by a doctor. This man should have his license revoked and should never be allowed to wield a scalpel again. I strongly recommend that you seek a second opinion. In other words, find another doctor!

July 2nd, 2010
finger reconstruction (twice , different finger over 10 years apart)
Both times I've been told by numerous other surgeons that the fingers can't be saved and needs to be amputated. Both times Dr. Gadaria managed to not only save them but the finger even looks good, like its never been opened up. The doctor was nice and not judgmental at all.

September 18th, 2009
Mole Removal
My parents took me in to Dr Gadaria (when i was a child) to get a simple birthmark on my back removed. Post surgery with Gadaria was awful - he never performed a true follow up after removing the stitches. Since I was a child Ive had a massive scar on my back. As a plastic surgeon and a skin care "specialist" he failed at performing one of the simplest tasks. I would not recommend this Doctor for any surgery.