Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria?

October 1st, 2017

Great Doctor

My experience with Dr. Gadaria was pleasant, He was very friendly and knowledgeable, about the hand and fingers. He was easy to talk to and deal with. Dr. Gadaria was always accommodating and listened to my concerns. I would use him again if the situation came up.

September 22nd, 2017

Excellent!

Dr. Gadaria saw me based on a referral from my PCP. They thought it was just a big "splinter" in my finger, but nope. Tumor. not only was my surgery successful (no cancer) but Dr. Gadaria has incredible bedside manner!! His office staff is great and surprised I never waited past my appointment time to see him. Boy Scouts Honor!!

July 19th, 2017

Great doctor

excellent doctor. Everyone is awesome ty ao much

June 3rd, 2017

THUMB TRIGGER FINGER - LEFT HAND

WENT IN A COUPLE TIMES AND WAS GIVEN COUPLE CHOICES FOR MY TRIGGER FINGER. 1ST) PILLS FOR A WEEK -TO REDUCED SWELLING. 2) CORTIZONE SHOT WHICH HE MADE VERY PAINLESS - WITH A COUPLE WEEKS OFF MY TRIGGER FINGER WAS GONE WHICH I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR USE OF MY LEFT HAND AGAIN! 3) I DID NOT NEED - WOULD HAVE BEEN SURGERY-WHICH I WAS TRYING TO AVOID. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN GREAT DETAIL BEFORE AND AFTER AND LOOKED OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST INSTEAD OF THE DOLLAR BILL SIGNS! REALLY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!

May 22nd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gadaria was pleasant. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was easy to talk to and deal with. Dr. Gadaria was always accommodating and listened to my concerns.

May 18th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Highly recommended.

May 15th, 2017

Dr. Gadaria is by far the most professional, kind, caring, understanding and empathetic Physicians I have ever been in contact with. He is an outstanding Surgeon and wonderful Human Being. I wish He was my Primary Care Physician.

November 4th, 2016

PATIENT

Dr. Gadaria, has a wonderful be side manner. He explained thoroughly what needs to be done and what was done after surgery. He made me and my family comfortable with the whole process. His office staff was equally helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They returned calls as needed promptly easing concerns of not only myself but also my family. I hope I never have to go through this again but if I do I will call upon him with confidence.

September 9th, 2016

RN

Dr. Gadaria is excellent. As a nurse I have worked around many doctors and Dr. Gadaria is among the best. He's easy to talk to, explains things well, gives you the facts you need to know. My entire pre op, operative, and post op experience was great. He is also open to suggestions on how to improve himself as a doctor, which I think is very important and is something you don't often see. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him to friends/family.

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Gadaria was genuinely interested in my well-being and always made me feel at ease. He is very trustworthy and a skilled surgeon. Never did I doubt him leading up to my procedure. I trust him with any medical concerns in his field and recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

January 21st, 2015

Excellent staff and really cares about his patients. would send everyone to him that needs his service

June 17th, 2013

Truck Driver

I was referred to to Dr G, from the time i walked in i was greeted very nice, Dr G, was honest an forward at the time of my appointment, He explained the procedure for the day surgery, i would recommend Dr G, to any one out there, Keep up the good work Doc May God Bless you