Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Great doctor
excellent doctor. Everyone is awesome ty ao much

June 3rd, 2017
THUMB TRIGGER FINGER - LEFT HAND
WENT IN A COUPLE TIMES AND WAS GIVEN COUPLE CHOICES FOR MY TRIGGER FINGER. 1ST) PILLS FOR A WEEK -TO REDUCED SWELLING. 2) CORTIZONE SHOT WHICH HE MADE VERY PAINLESS - WITH A COUPLE WEEKS OFF MY TRIGGER FINGER WAS GONE WHICH I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR USE OF MY LEFT HAND AGAIN! 3) I DID NOT NEED - WOULD HAVE BEEN SURGERY-WHICH I WAS TRYING TO AVOID. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN GREAT DETAIL BEFORE AND AFTER AND LOOKED OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST INSTEAD OF THE DOLLAR BILL SIGNS! REALLY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!

May 22nd, 2017
My experience with Dr. Gadaria was pleasant. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was easy to talk to and deal with. Dr. Gadaria was always accommodating and listened to my concerns.

May 18th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Highly recommended.

May 15th, 2017
Dr. Gadaria is by far the most professional, kind, caring, understanding and empathetic Physicians I have ever been in contact with. He is an outstanding Surgeon and wonderful Human Being. I wish He was my Primary Care Physician.

November 4th, 2016
PATIENT
Dr. Gadaria, has a wonderful be side manner. He explained thoroughly what needs to be done and what was done after surgery. He made me and my family comfortable with the whole process. His office staff was equally helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They returned calls as needed promptly easing concerns of not only myself but also my family. I hope I never have to go through this again but if I do I will call upon him with confidence.

September 9th, 2016
RN
Dr. Gadaria is excellent. As a nurse I have worked around many doctors and Dr. Gadaria is among the best. He's easy to talk to, explains things well, gives you the facts you need to know. My entire pre op, operative, and post op experience was great. He is also open to suggestions on how to improve himself as a doctor, which I think is very important and is something you don't often see. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him to friends/family.

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Gadaria was genuinely interested in my well-being and always made me feel at ease. He is very trustworthy and a skilled surgeon. Never did I doubt him leading up to my procedure. I trust him with any medical concerns in his field and recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

January 21st, 2015
Excellent staff and really cares about his patients. would send everyone to him that needs his service

June 17th, 2013
Truck Driver
I was referred to to Dr G, from the time i walked in i was greeted very nice, Dr G, was honest an forward at the time of my appointment, He explained the procedure for the day surgery, i would recommend Dr G, to any one out there, Keep up the good work Doc May God Bless you

March 26th, 2013
Awesome
Never have I been so amazed and awestruck when I entered his office for my first appointment...greeted by the doctor! In my opinion that has rarely happened during my other numerous surgeries. And upon receiving fantastic care from his wonderful staff at the hospital made me feel real at ease. First impressions are long lasting! I would seriously recommend this surgeon and amiable person to any one out there that needs thorough care when it comes to your hands. He is one in a million!!!! Keep up the good work and your great care for your patients Dr. G. God bless you and your amazing staff!!!!

August 4th, 2011
My daughter developed an aggressive strep A infection in her dominant hand that required surgery to stop the infection and remove necrotic tissue. Dr. G was wonderful to us in this very stressful time, did a great job surgically, was very aggressive in her post-op treatment to eradicate the infection, and kept us informed every step of the way. He told he would treat us as if we were his family and he did just that. Most importantly, he saved her hand when it could easily been very damaged from the infection. Wonderful care from a great surgeon/person as well as his wife, who runs the office practice.