Dr. Ummekalsoom Rehman Malik MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ummekalsoom R. Malik practice?
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.