A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ummekalsoom Rehman Malik MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ummekalsoom R. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.