A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ummekalsoom Rehman Malik MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ummekalsoom R. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Plainview, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.