A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Un Anne Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Un Anne Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Un Anne Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Un Anne Bong Lee Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Un Anne B. Kim practice?
- Dr. Un Anne Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Un Anne Kim practices Pediatrics near Upland, CA.
See Upland Pediatricians.