Dr. Un Kang Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Un Kang?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2009

I was referred about a month ago to Dr. Kang, after desperately needing a Neurologist for my mom! Or at lest to see/ask a few questions regarding her condition.The reception person said I would get a callback because Melissa, the assistant was away or out of the office. I even left two detailed messages on Melissa's voice mail, and NEVER got a reply!How rude.We were desperate to get my mom to see someone or even get some questions answered.Your staff SUCKS and needs to brush up on their customer-service skills.If your busy, at least return a call or acknowledge a person's pleas.

March 21st, 2017