A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una Jeanie Lee MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Una J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Una Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Lee practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.