A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Una Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una J Lee MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Una J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Una Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Lee practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.