A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan