A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Una Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kindred Hospital At Wesyminister, Cal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una Lorraine Morris MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Una L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Una Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Morris practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Radiologists.