A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Una Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kindred Hospital At Wesyminister, Cal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una Lorraine Morris MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Una L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Una Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Morris practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Radiologists.