A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Shah-Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Una Shah-Sheth is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Una Shah-Sheth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah-Sheth graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Shah-Sheth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una Shah Shah-Sheth MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Una S. Shah-Sheth practice?
- Dr. Una Shah-Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Shah-Sheth practices Dermatology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Dermatologists.