A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Una Srejic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Una Srejic, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srejic graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Srejic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Una Srejic MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Una Srejic practice?
- Dr. Una Srejic has 1 office location.
Dr. Una Srejic practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.