A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uneeda Leverett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uneeda Leverett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uneeda Leverett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leverett graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Leverett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uneeda M Leverett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uneeda M. Leverett practice?
- Dr. Uneeda Leverett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Uneeda Leverett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Raytown, MO.
See Blue Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.