Dr. Unnati Tailor DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hackettstown, NJ

2.7

April 11th, 2017
Very dedicated
I find Dr. Tailor is always very professional. She takes time to listen and interactively discusses everything with you. She has taken the time to call me about my blood work results to make sure I made some adjustments. She is a very caring Dr.

October 28th, 2016
Patient
I am new, one year, to Plaza Family Care. These negative reviews about Dr.Tailor are a joke as are the cowardly patients the don't put their names to it. Enough said about that. Dr.Tailor is ridiculously meticulous in her analysis and methodical in her recommended treatments. Her bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced. I've been dealing with some serious related health issues lately, which we require the participation of several specialists. Dr.Tailor, unprompted, continues to call me to check in and provides feedback after reviewing other doctors notes. Who does that today? Guess what else? She also identified and brought up issues the specialists glossed over. She is a talented, intelligent, patient doctor, whom I feel lucky to have. Disregard anonymous negative reviews from patients who can't demand and get what they want. A+++++

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Quack!
2 words to best described this so called doctor...Dr. Quack!

September 24th, 2015
Joke!
This doctor gave me Augmentin for pharyngitis (sore throat) that is caused by viral infection (she specifically told me that it was viral). Hahahaha! This doctor is a joke! Mind you, the Augmentin dosage is 125mg for 7 days! Ha! If i do have bacterial infection then will just developed resistance to it.

September 11th, 2015
NO bedside manners
This doctor DO NOT have bedside manner. I would put negative stars if I could. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

April 30th, 2015
If you have been looking all your life for a Dr. with zero personality and resting b- face. (Said no one ever!) Your search is over, make an appointment. She will not disappoint!