Dr. Unni Nair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Unni Nair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Recently after obtaining a second opinion and choosing another Ophthalmologist to treat my glaucoma, Dr. Nair ( in a letter) stated I was 'obviously not a good fit' for his office. What about the previous six years of treatment ? The inference of his advise to visit John Peter Smith hospital 'ASAP' is advise that he should take upon himself for his unprofessional reaction to my obtaining a second opinion and choosing another ophthalmologist (i.e.) As far as I know, John Peter Smith hospital is not known for its treatment of glaucoma. I think I've made a wise decision in choosing another ophthalmologist.

Happy

I have been a patient of Dr. Unni's for over two years, yes sometimes the wait is long, but I have never found any one there (Weatherford office) to be nothing but nice and funny! I have severe Glaucoma and am terrified to have the surgery and he is aware of that and working with me. I like that about him, no pressure!!!

March 6th, 2017

The Opthamology Associates practice located in Weatherford, Texas is staffed with the friendliest most professional staff starting with the checkin window and ending with the physician. This includes everything in between. I wish all physician practices that I use were this efficient and pleasant.

September 15th, 2016

Dr.Nair did a suberb job on my Cateracs . He is very caring and knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.

April 5th, 2014

This is another Doctor who seems to have no respect for his patient's time. I have a 9:15 appointment for a regular 'pressure check' but it's 10:45 before I get out of the office. He does not communicate with me on my questions, and his staff is rude.

June 5th, 2012

A truly awful experience

The Dr. Nair and his nurse were rude, disrespectful and utterly dismissive to my elderly mother.

June 5th, 2017