A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Unni Mooppan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Unni Mooppan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooppan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mooppan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Unni Mooppan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooppan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Mooppan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Unni DR Mooppan MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Unni D. Mooppan practice?
- Dr. Unni Mooppan has 1 office location.
Dr. Unni Mooppan practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.