A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Unzila Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Unzila A Ali MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Unzila A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Unzila Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Unzila Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.