A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Unzila Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Unzila A. Ali practice?
Dr. Unzila Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.