A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upali Walgama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upali Walgama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walgama graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Walgama has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walgama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Upali S. Walgama practice?
Dr. Upali Walgama practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Internists.