A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upendra Dhanjal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upendra Dhanjal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upendra Dhanjal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanjal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhanjal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upendra Singh Dhanjal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Upendra S. Dhanjal practice?
- Dr. Upendra Dhanjal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Upendra Dhanjal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Pulmonologists, Waterford Critical Care Practitioners, and Waterford Sleep Medicine Doctors.