A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upinder Basi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upinder Basi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Basi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Basi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upinder Kaur Basi MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Upinder K. Basi practice?
- Dr. Upinder Basi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Upinder Basi practices Internal Medicine near Oakdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Oakdale Internists.