A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dysentery (Entamoebiasis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upinder Singh MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Upinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Upinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Upinder Singh practices Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.