A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dysentery (Entamoebiasis)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Upinder Singh practice?
Dr. Upinder Singh practices Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.