A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uplekh Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uplekh Purewal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Purewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uplekh Purewal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Uplekh Purewal practice?
- Dr. Uplekh Purewal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Uplekh Purewal practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.