A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upma Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upma Dhingra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhingra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhingra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upma Dhingra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhingra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upma Dhingra MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Upma Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Upma Dhingra has 1 office location.
Dr. Upma Dhingra practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Psychiatrists.