A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upma Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upma Dhingra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upma Dhingra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhingra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upma Dhingra MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Upma Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Upma Dhingra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Upma Dhingra practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Psychiatrists.