A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Upshur Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upshur Spencer, Spinal surgery: scoliosis, kyphosis and spondylolisthesis – degenerative and traumatic; cervical, thoracic and lumbar; trauma Specialist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upshur Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upshur M. Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Upshur M. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Upshur Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Upshur Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.