Learn more about Dr. Upshur Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Upshur Spencer, Spinal surgery: scoliosis, kyphosis and spondylolisthesis – degenerative and traumatic; cervical, thoracic and lumbar; trauma Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Upshur Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Upshur M. Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Upshur M. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Upshur Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Upshur Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.