More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uptal Patel
Dr. Uptal Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Uptal Patel has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Uptal Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Nancy Cross
Durham, NC 0 mi23
Dr. John Guyton
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi43
Dr. Robert Benjamin
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Durham, NC 0 mi17