Learn more about Dr. Urfan Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urfan Dar, Anesthesiologist, , Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urfan Dar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urfan Ahmad Dar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Urfan A. Dar practice?
- Dr. Urfan Dar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Urfan Dar practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.