Dr. Uri Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uri Adler?

April 14th, 2015

A Good Man, A REALLY Good Doctor!

I have been under Dr. Adler's care for over a decade both as an in-patient and through out-patient services at Kessler Rehab in Saddle Brook, New Jersey. When I first arrived at Kessler as an in-patient I was a medical mess. I was just in my mid 40's and was "felled" by a sudden illness that eventually took my hips - it also left me with many battle wounds from a long coma and an even longer hospitalization (multiple organ failure, wicked infections, an open chronic wound on my lower back, feeding tubes ... just about everything you'd find in a nightmare). Where others failed before him, the good Doctor Adler succeeded and got me far closer to healthy than I'd been before meeting him. He has monitored and treated my pain for years now and I wouldn't want anyone else doing it. He's careful, comprehensive and cordial and a devout, family man ... a good man and a really great physician. Don't take his occasional quiet moments to be anything more than him carefully assessing you and thinking what else could be done to help you. With all honesty, I've been under the care of dozens and dozens of doctors since I was a kid. There's a handful that stand out to me (and to my wife - who's got a great sense about people). Dr. Uri Adler is one of those rare few. Obviously, you always have to be your own "on the ball" advocate when it comes to your medical care but don't hesitate, for a moment, to bring Dr. Adler into your case. I personally believe that you will find it a smart choice (in a world of almost too many medical choices). Best Wishes To You - Get Well - Stay Well.

February 25th, 2013

He treated my mother twice at Kessler and was fantastic. My experience as a patient was also wonderful.

January 9th, 2017